Directions to Barnstorm
How to get there (from Ottawa)
62 km. trip, 45 minutes
- Take Highway 417 East (towards Montreal).
- Exit at Limoges Road (Exit #79), turn right – southbound on County Road 5.
- After four-way stop, keep going straight for 7 km.
- Follow the large curve to the left, drive 2 km. and turn right (Junction #7) towards Crysler.
If you miss this turn, you will end up in St. Albert.
- County Road #5 turns into County Road #12 at the North Stormont county line.
- Proceed through Crysler and Berwick.
- After you clear Berwick, turn left at the second concession road (Con. 3-4).
- Drive 2 km. down the dirt road; it’s the first house on the right (address 15328).
NOTE: Google maps does not properly pinpoint the exact location.
I suggest using www.bing.com maps. The exact address for GPS: 15328 Concession 3-4 Finch, Ontario (County of Stormont, Dundas, and Glengarry (North Stormont)